Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Cut it out Tuesday-Interlocking card

Recently at a Butterfly Friends upline meeting Cheryl showed us how to make an interlocking card like this.  It was fun to make (have you noticed I think just about everything is fun) and easy.  The best kind of card.

Here are the supplies you will need to have ready to make this card on Friday.

1.A card base of 5.5 x 8.5.  Score at one end at 2 1/8.  Don't try to score both ends I will teach you an easy way to make sure the two fronts meet.

2. A contrast card stock that measures 1.5 x 4.25. You will need two of these.

3.Designer paper #1 cut 2 x 5 3/8. You will need two of these. This will coordinate with your card base color.

4. Designer paper #2 cut 1 3/8 x 4 1/8.  You will need two of these and they should coordinate with your contrast card stock.

5. Sayings and accent pieces.

6. Inside neutral unless your card is already a neutral.

Now you are set to learn how to put this card together on Friday.



Here are the supplies I used on my sample of the card of the week.



 

Product List

Come back Friday with your supplies and make your card at 10:30 when I have a Facebook Live or at 6:30 for a Zoom.  My card I will be making at 10:30 will be using supplies from the Batter Up paper pumpkin kit.

Tomorrow I will be sharing the May paper pumpkin kit and show you some of the changes that have been made.  Good ones I think.

Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment