Thursday, May 20, 2021

Step it up Thursday-Nothings Better Than


I had fun creating with this crazy template this week.  Did you try and make a card with it?


If you checked things out on Monday you saw my simple card.


Today I stepped it up first in a simple way.

1. I added designer paper that matched the color of each shape.

2. I popped up the saying and the cookie at the bottom.

Those changes made the card look really different.


My final stepped up card had lots of additional changes.

1. I added designer paper to the background.  It matched the Basic Gray and was from the Neutral pack.

2. I switched the designer papers from the shapes so they did not match the card stock.

3. I popped up each one of the shapes.

4. I added Shimmery White Crystal Effects to the chocolate bits.

5. I colored the hearts with Dark Soft Suede so they looked like chocolate.

I had a great time making these  stepped up cards.  Try it  for yourself.




 

Product List


Let me know in a comment which card you like best and I will send it to you.

Tomorrow is the day I show you how to assemble the card of the week.  Check back at 10:30 for a Facebook Live or at 6:30 for a Zoom meeting.

Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment