Thursday, May 27, 2021

Step it up Thursday-using the Batter Up kit and Pansy Party Suite


Step it up Thursday is a lot of fun for me. Since this is paper pumpkin week the first set of cards I stepped up were using the Batter Up kit.
Since I am getting ready  for my next on line class and my new suite of the month, the second set is from the Pansy Party Suite.


Template of the week


Basic card made using parts from the Batter up kit.
 
                                               
Card has been stepped up by cutting one of the accent pieces in thirds, mounting it on card stock and staggering it a bit.
                                               

Final card uses the base accent pieces cut smaller, the baseball turned over and inked in Night of Navy.
Added a saying and some dots. I felt like the dots added a lot to this card.

                                                 
Basic card, where the pansy and leaf are  cut out from the designer paper.
                                             

I stepped up the card by adding designer paper behind each strip and stamping the pansy. Oops I forgot to add the saying.

                                               

For the final card I added an embossed background, a saying on Pale Papaya card stock and a paper pieced pansy.

Such Fun!

This ends Paper Pumpkin week and another month.  Hard to believe isn't it.
Get ready for June where I will be featuring the Pansy Party suite, the Birds and Branches oldy but goody and the June paper pumpkin kit. 



Product List
Pansy Dies
[155680]
$32.00

I am excited about tomorrow's video.  I will be putting together the card of the week.  I have fun choosing the card, making my sample to show, making another example at 10:30 on my live, and then a final sample on Zoom at 6:30.

I hope to see you then,

Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment