Thursday, May 6, 2021

Step it up Thursday-Flowering Cactus Medley

Remember this week's template, looks pretty simple.


Reminder of the simple card that I made on Monday using the Flowering Cactus Medley.


Can you see how I stepped this simple card and made it a little more interesting.

1. Instead of a vertical strip, I used a die that made an interesting pattern in the card stock layer I added.

2. I backed the horizontal piece with another design of designer paper.

3. I added some flowers that I cut out from the designer paper.


For my last stepped up card I was a little more creative.

1. I added the vertical strip to the side of the designer paper.

2. I used the new border stamp and added it to the top and the bottom of the card.

3. I cut several flowers from the designer paper and layered them. 

4. I stamped and cut out the saying and added 3 enamel dots to the saying.


 I wonder which one might be your favorite.  Let me know and I will send it to you.


Product List

Well, that was fun.

Come back tomorrow and make your faux quilt card with me. 10:30 for Facebook Love or 6:30 for Zoom.
Till then, 
Happy Stamping,
Sushi 

No comments:

Post a Comment