Friday, May 7, 2021

Put it together Friday-Faux Quilting card #59

Today is the day to put together the card supplies you cut out on Tuesday.

Here is the one I put together in the video I have posted below.  It sure was a lot of fun to put together and a great way to use up my 1 inch strips of designer paper.



 Have you tried to make one yet?  If not check out the video and make your card then post it in the comment below or on my Face book page called Stampin with Sushi.  I have a posting where you can share your photos with those who look.

I have been using the same stamp set and dies all this week and have had great fun doing so.  Next week I will be focusing on the bundle called Simply Succulents.  You might see some of the same designer paper, but very different stamp sets.  Hope you will join me next week for some new ideas.



Hope this video inspires you to make a faux quilting card.

Monday, come back for a simple card made from a template.
Till then, 
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment