Wednesday, May 5, 2021

What is it Wednesday-Blending Brushes meets Flowering Cactus


What is it Wednesday?  Let's explore the stamp set and dies from the Flowering Cactus medley.



The stamp  set has some great stamps to create colorful cacti, and the dies match and can cut them out. In addition there are 3 dies in the die set that add extras to your cards.


These are the great colors that are included in the designer paper that is a part of the medley.
  Mossy Meadow, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral, and Pear Pizzazz.


I'm not done, there are 4 sheets of felt flowers with white stitching (this picture is just of 2 sheets) and 2 colors of twine.


One of the sheets of designer paper has pictures of a variety of cacti, which can be cut out using the matching dies.

                                         
                                          

Finally, the stamps.  Top row first.  I used the rock and roll method and found it to be too defined so I stamped, rocked and rolled and took a blending brush and blended the ink before stamping.  I liked that a lot better.

Second row, Rock and Roll, Rock and Roll and then blended before stamping, stamped image then second color added with the blending brush afterwards.

I had lots of fun making these.  Watch the video and you will see me in action.


Product List

I hope you will try the rock and Roll techniques with your blending brushes.

Come back tomorrow to see how I step up a simple card using the template of the week.
Till then,
Happy Stamping 
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment