Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Cut it out Tuesday-Zig Zag quilt card card 56

My daughter Debbie came for a visit in March during her spring break as a 4th grade teacher.  We put together this quilt top for her daughter's bed.  I love the colors that Gracie picked out for her quilt don't you.  It was a simple design that was easy to put together. After it was finished I thought to myself that I could put together a card like this.  So........

I used some of the pieces I had from the March paper pumpkin kit and looked at the photo of the quilt and came up with this design.  What do you think?

Here are the supplies you need to gather and then you can make your own zig zag quilt card with me on Friday.

1. Card base 5.5 x 8.5

2. Coordinating card stock cut 4 x 4

3. Neutral card stock which will not show 3.75 x 3.75

4.3 different designer paper colors each one cut into 12 pieces that measure 1/2 x 1 inch.

5. Ribbon

6. Saying and embellishments

Get your supplies ready



 

No comments:

Post a Comment