Friday, March 1, 2013

A card for a Science Fair winner



     You might be wondering what on earth a washing machine and jeans have to do with a Science Fair.  Well, my granddaughter Abby's project came about when her mom and dad had a difference of opinion of what would shrink clothes when they were washed. Abby and her dad did a lot of research and hands on experiments that resulted in her getting a first place award. I wanted to send her a congratulations card because that, in my eyes, is quite an accomplishment for a 5th grader and her first science fair. So, I had to make a card for her that addressed the project ( and my sense of humor)  The Sale a Bration stamp called Patterned Occasions had the jeans I needed to make the card. Notice her dad's jeans that are shorter than her mom's.  Another Sushi Original.

No comments:

Post a Comment