Thursday, March 21, 2013

Single stamp for Easter



     Don't you just love this stamp? I love the fact that it is a single stamp.  This is one of several single stamps you can purchase from now until the end of March.  What I like about this stamp..... It is simple, cute and easy to stamp.  I CASED a card that Mary Fish created.  I just changed the designer paper, the color of the accent color, and the bunny tail. This paper is one of the sheets of the free Sycamore Street designer paper featured as a Sale a Bration freebie.  I am going to miss this paper.  Love the colors!
    What will you miss from Sale a Bration? You know it's not too late to create an order and earn one last free item. Just head on out to my store and place an online order.


Supplies needed
Sahara Sand, Basic Gray, Pool , Whisper White card stock
Basic Gray ink
Sycamore Street designer paper
Oval Framelits, Edgelits
Itty Bitty punch,
Basic Pearls
 

No comments:

Post a Comment