Monday, March 4, 2013
How to make a gift certificate in My Digital Studio
Have you ever had the need to have a business card, insert for a card, or a gift certificate and needed it right now? Well, that has happened to me quite often. I get a great idea that I want to follow up on before I forget about it and am not sure how to do it. Ever since I purchased My Digital Studio 2 my problem has been solved. I can create anything I want whenever I want and even print it on my own computer. Here are the easy steps I follow.
1. I open a new document in the customize category.
2. I create the document in an 8 1/2 by 11 page format. That make it really easy to see all the parts I am creating.
3. Once I have my item created, I go to the section called Share. I save my document as a jpeg item.
4. When I go later on to the document to print it, I choose the number of items I want to print. For these two gift certificates I chose 9 per page.
5. I print them using SU card stock, and cut them to size.
I include the certificate on the left in the birthday card I send to all my customers. The one on the right I just created and am planning to send those to stampers I have not seen for a while.
Wouldn't you just love to get one of these in the mail?
Wouldn't you love to be able to create something like this on your own? MDS 2 is the answer!