Monday, March 4, 2013

How to make a gift certificate in My Digital Studio



     Have you ever had the need to have a business card, insert for a card, or a gift certificate and needed it right now?  Well, that has happened to me quite often.  I get a great idea that I want to follow up on before I forget about it and am not sure how to do it.  Ever since I purchased My Digital Studio 2 my problem has been solved.  I can create anything I want whenever I want and even print it on my own computer.  Here are the easy steps I follow.

1. I open a new document in the customize category.

2.  I create the document in an 8 1/2 by 11 page format.  That make it really easy to see all the parts I am creating.

3.  Once I have my item created, I go to the section called Share.  I save my document as a jpeg item.

4. When I go later on to the document to print it, I choose the number of items I want to print.  For these two gift certificates I chose 9 per page.  

5. I print them using SU card stock, and cut them to size.

    I include the certificate on the left in the birthday card I send to all my customers.  The one on the right I just created and am planning to send those to stampers I have not seen for a while.  

Wouldn't you just love to get one of these in the mail? 

 Wouldn't you love to be able to create something like this on your own?  MDS 2 is the answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment