Thursday, March 7, 2013

What does the Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit look like?




 
     You might have heard about Paper Pumpkin and wondered what the cards  look like in the welcome kit. Check them out.  There are very precise directions which makes this kit ideal for the very beginning stamper.  But for the more courageous, you can move the items around, turn the card sideways, and just have fun.  These 3 cards took me about 20 miuntes to make.

    
    After searching Pinterest, I found an upgraded version of the card and loved the idea of adding a little bit of matching cardstock to get an even more different look.
   In case you are wondering what Paper Pumpkin is check it out here.  And on one of my earlier posting I took a picture of what the first kit will look like.  So, check that out here.
   I personally love the idea of getting a box in the mail  each month and being surprised by the project inside.  I know StampinUp well enough to know the projects will be fun to make and top quality.  If you are like me and want to be a part of Paper Pumpkin you have until the 10th to sign up in order to receive the welcome kit before the end of March. If you sign up after March 10th you will receive the welcome kit in April. The welcome kit will always be the first kit you receive. The other monthly kits will all be different and available for one month only.
    Contact me with any questions. sue.scheets@gmail.com
    

No comments:

Post a Comment