Thursday, March 14, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Thank You



     Tomorrow is the day that the first My Paper Pumpkin kit gets mailed out to those of us that ordered it.  Are you excited?  I know I am because I LOVE getting things in the mail.  As my way of thanking people that have ordered My Paper Pumpkin and mentioning me as the demonstrator, I have created a thank you card that I will send out. Here is what is included in the thank you card.

1. A pumpkin card CASED from Ronda Wade with a handwritten message from me on the back.

2. A picture of a way to enhance the basic card design for one of the cards and the kit to make the enhancements.

3. My Digital Studio created directions on how to build the card.

     It is not too late to join My Paper Pumpkin.  Whenever you join you will receive the welcome kit as your first kit. There is an acrylic block included in the welcome kit and it is needed for the kits that follow.
     When you join make sure you mention me, Sue Scheets, as your demonstrator so you can receive your own Thank You card and kit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment