Friday, March 22, 2013

Sale a Brate the Rain



     What was your favorite part of Sale a Bration this year?  I loved the designer paper, that matching buttons and ribbon and the petite curly label punch.  The great thing about the punch is that it will be in the new catalog that comes out in June.  Yeah! I have one thing from the new catalog already. This card was featured in my Spring Fill Your Card box class.  When I think spring I think rain and thought this card would be appropriate.  But, now I hear that this year when I think spring I might have to think SNOW!!!  That just does not seem right, but hey, this is Illinois where anything goes.

Suppplies needed
Island Indigo, Whisper White, Baja Breeze card stock
Sycamore Street designer paper, Sycamore street button
Bootiful Occasions
1/8 inch Basic Black taffeta ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment