I had such fun creating the cards for last weekend's technique stamp camp called Faux fun. This is the last card from the camp that stampers got to make if they RSVP'd for the class. I always offer a free card for anyone who RSVP's. It makes it so much easier for me to plan when I have an accurate account. The steps to apply this technique are fast and easy.
1. Using a diagonal scoring plate score a square piece of card stock every half inch.
2. Turn the scored piece of card stock 90 degress and score again every half inch.
3. Sponge ontop of the scored piece with a light color. See how the scored area looks like the grout on tile.
4. Stamp a simple image ontop of the scored piece using the same color ink that you used to sponge.
5. Finish the card to your liking.
A closeup of the tile
What was your favorite Faux technique? Check out previous posts to see the other cards we made at my Faux Fun stamp camp.