Friday, March 15, 2013

Downline DressUp Challenge part 1

 
     What project would you make with these items?  At my downline meeting for the past few months I have been issuing a challenge.  The challenge last month was to create a project from these items.  I taught my downline three ways to color the flower trim.
 
1. rub an ink pad over the top of the flower.
2.  Place some reinker and water in a small container and soak the flower in the solution.
3. Use a puddle of ink from an ink pad, dip the aqua painter into the puddle and paint the flower .

 
This is the card I came up with.  My flower has been colored by rubbing the ink pad over the top with Tangerine Tango ink.
 
This is the card my sister, Nan came up with.  She lives in Eugene, Oregon and mailed me her sample.
     How would you use the DressUp framelits and the flower trim to make a project?  Check back tomorrow to see what the rest of my downline did.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment