Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bloomin Marvelous spring card



     What do you like most about Spring?  I like watching the leaves bud out and grow on the trees and the colors of the early spring flowers.  This card reminds me so much of what I like about early spring and was one of the cards featured in my Fill Your Card Box with Spring class that was held Monday. Next month I will be featuring Male Birthday cards.  If you love the idea of a montly card class, then save the third Monday of the month to make 5 cards at Sushi's place

          Supplies needed from Sale a Bration (each item free with $50 order)                 
 
  Bloomin Marvelous stamp set
Vine Street embossing folder
 
Supplies needed from Big Catalog
So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Old Olive ink and cardstock
Oval ,and scalloped oval punch
 
Supplies needed from the Spring catalog
Paper Doilies
3/8 inch Old Olive striped organdy ribbon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment