Friday, March 29, 2013

Single Stamp Celebration

 

     Would you like to receive this card in the mail?  I just finished making 3 of these for my downline to congratulate them on their coming anniversaries as a demonstrator with StampinUp.  I wanted to use one of the single stamps that will be retiring on March 31st.  Each card has a different number of Pool Party glasses based on the number of years they have been a demonstrator.  The phrase You are a Star is from a stamp set we got free at last year's convention.
     Check out these cards that also use some of the Single stamps. Information and pictures of the stamps can be found on my website.
     If you think being a demonstrator is something you might like to do I would love to talk to you about my experiences.  Just contact me at my email address or on my website.  email:  sue.scheets@gmail.com
website www.sushi.stampinup.net or just leave me a message at this posting and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
  

1 comment:

  1. So clever! I'm sure they will all be thrilled to get this card.

    ReplyDelete