Monday, May 6, 2013

10 Years 10 cards $10


     Ten years ago I became a StampinUp demonstrator.  My youngest sister was already signed up and I loved everything I heard her talk about.  She was having so much fun, and I wanted that for myself.  So, I decided I would join up when I retired from teaching in 4 years.  Well, I only lasted 4 months and have loved every year since then.
    I wanted to do something for my customers as a way of saying thanks for having fun with me for 10 years.  So, I had a class I called 10 years, 10 cards for 10 dollars.  I used the cards and envelopes packs and ordered one for every person who RSVP'd.  They each then made 10 easy to make cards with designs I found online.  When they returned home they had the supplies to duplicate those 10 cards on their own.  It was great fun.
    
 
 
     Which one of these cards would you duplicate?

No comments:

Post a Comment