Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Scrapbook Your Life Easter Layout

Two page spread for Easter


     Is it already the 7th of May? Where has the time gone?  When getting ready for today's post, I realized that I did not post my second layout that ladies made in April and should do that before the May Scrapbook Your Life class was held. I saw this bunny on the StampinUp website as a cute little Easter basket and made one up for myself.
Original treat box used for inspiration
  
     Carrie Cudney, one of the StampinUp presenters at events, is the one who made my inspiration, and by using the Oval Framelits, and some punches I was able to duplicate her candy box.  Well, I got wondering how else I could use the bunny design and decided I would incorporate it into the layout we made for  Easter. The eggs were made using the More Amore designer paper.  It turned out as cute as I imagined it might.  Now, to find the pictures for the pages.
Closeup of bunny accent

No comments:

Post a Comment