Wednesday, May 1, 2013

World's Greatest Spring Layout



     What colors make you think of spring?  For my April scrapbook layout I wanted to use bright colors that made me think of spring.  The colors in the designer paper called World's Greatest fit the bill for me.  The other side of the paper has a fair theme but this side worked.



     Since banners seem to be a big thing right now, I decided to use them in the top corner and then place a letter from the word spring in the center of each banner.  I used the Notable ABC's for their size and their cuteness.  The accent flower is made with one of the Itty Bitty Shapes punches with a rhinestone in the center.


     Of course the right hand page needed an accent so I used the Floral Fussion Sizzlit with one of the large rhinestones in the center. Now, I am trying to decide what pictures I need to place on each page to finish the project.  What kind of pictures would you use?



No comments:

Post a Comment