Thursday, May 30, 2013

Celebrate with Pop Up Posies



     One of the things I love about this card is the embossing folder, Delicate Designs,  that can then be cut out with the Large Scallop Edgelit. I wanted my ribbon to wrap around the card because when I cut off a short piece I think the edges ravel.  So, I reached for the tiny postage stamp looking punch from the set Little Labels punch pack and made a small slit at the fold.  I wrapped the ribbon around the card without any problem.  In order to make sure that the inside of the card looked nice, I made sure the ends of the ribbon were placed on the front of the card and then placed the flower on top of the ends.  Now, inside and out this is a nice looking card. What is your favorite part of this card?

     Remember Friday is the last day that you can order the Pop Up Posies kit and make these cute cards.

1 comment:

  1. Loved all these cards we made with this kit the other day!

    ReplyDelete