Friday, May 10, 2013

Reverse Painter's Tape Technique

More Mustard, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Cajun Craze

     Do you enjoy learning new techniques?  Well a couple of weeks ago I posted a card that my sister made by mistake. Check out this link for the step by step directions.  I liked the technique so much I have named it Reverse Painter's Tape technique and even taught it to the Jubilant Stampers on Tuesday. 
    Trying this technique with lots of different color combinations was fun and made it hard for me to stop. Which card is your favorite and what color combinations would you choose to make a card of your own?
Baja Breeze, Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy, Night of Navy
Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi, Old Olive, Always Artichoke
Blushing Bride, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Melon Mambo



 

No comments:

Post a Comment