Thursday, May 23, 2013

Red and Blue Anchor card



     Red and Blue are colors that will always look good together.  I made this card to look similar to a swap I received at the regional in St. Louis.  But, I knew I needed to use one of the  colors of retiring card stock I seemed to have stockpiled.  Can you guess what retiring color I used?

Yes, Riding Hood Red.  How did I decide what color to put with Riding Hood Red?  I checked out my Designer paper and found a great blue and white checked design in the World's Greatest DSP pack.  So, Island Indigo was my choice and I really like how it looks.

I always need a great looking manly card and have the perfect event to use the card coming up this afternoon.  The retirement of a man that has devoted a lot of time and effort to our local Salvation Army. What would you use this card for?

No comments:

Post a Comment