Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Washi Tape swap card



     Are you ready for the new catalog?  Well, this card is a sneak peak to some of the products you will find in the catalog.  Last night was the Jubilant Butterflies meeting and I participated in the swap.  I wanted to use some of the new product.  You know how your fingers just itch to try things out.  Here is what I used.

1. New Washi tape called Gingham Garden

2. New designer paper for the tiny butterfly called Gingham Garden

3. Best of Butterflies stamp set

   This card is a great example of how you can change up elements of a card for a totally different look.  Check out the card below that we will make Monday the 13th in my Washi Tape card class.


   Same design, just different Washi Tape, colors of card stock, and saying.  Which one is your favorite?

3 comments:

  1. Really looking forward to this class, Sue! This is a neat card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marty, I am excited by the response I got to the class. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards with the washi tape! TFS!

    ReplyDelete