Friday, May 3, 2013

Paper Pumpkin comes to my House in April

   

   It was Friday, April 19 and another box from the postman arrived.  Yes, it was from StampinUp and the new Paper Pumpkin.  This month however it was a big surprise for me.


     The inside of the box looked the same, light blue tissue paper and a great looking Paper Pumpkin sticker.


   

  Inside the paper was great big Thank you card that looked like a big Paper Pumpkin when I turned it over.


    I was getting pretty excited about what the contents might look like. So, this is what I saw next,



  And this is what was inside.  Some great cardstock, buttons, ink, twine, caption stickers, banner stickers and some stamps.  Seriously, I liked it.

 
     This is what I did with the original kit ideas.  Then, I went on a search online for some other ideas.
 
 
 
 
     I cut the accent paper in half, made banners out of the pieces, and added a cute little flower.
 
    I used one of the Best of Birthday stamps inside some scalloped punches and added some paper lace.

 
     What better to add to card that states You Kick Booty, than a cowboy boot.  I had great fun making these cards and am anxious to see what next month's kit looks like.  Which one of these cards is your favorite and why?

   Don't forget, if you want to be a part of the Paper Pumpkin and receive your first kit in May, then you need to sign up before the 10th. Just go to My Paper Pumpkin.com and list me Sue Scheets as your demonstrator.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment