Sunday, May 5, 2013

What exactly is a scrap map?



     Yesterday was National Scrapbooking Day and I decided to show you all my favorite way to make a 6 by 6 scrapbook.  I used a scrap map that StampinUp posted several years ago.  You need just a few supplies, and the rest is up to the person you give the scrapbook to......the pictures.

1.  12 by 12 Neutral card stock
2.  12 by 12 solid colors 2 different kinds
3.  12 by 12 Designer paper 2 different patterns.

   Follow the maps and you will end up with 20 pages ready for pictures.



     These are 3 of the layouts I made using the scrap mat for a baby scrapbook.  I have made baby books, wedding books, family books, kid books and use this same map over and over.  Sound like something you might like, well, I am having a mini scrapbook day on May 9th at 12:30 or 6:30.  You will be able to pick your own colors and designer paper and go home with a book ready to give to a friends.  Contact me at sue.scheets@gmail.com if you need more information or would like to RSVP.

No comments:

Post a Comment