Friday, August 30, 2013

Christmas Punches



     Last year one of my stampers suggested having a Christmas card class in the summer.  So, I did and decided to make it an annual event.  Last weekend I had Christmas in August.  People that came made 4 Christmas cards, 3 tags and a decorated box.  They got to use several new items from the Holiday catalog.  This card was made using the trio of tiny Christmas punches.  It is no longer in the catalog but still available to order. If you are interested in order them send me an email and I will be glad to help you out.  The designer paper I used for this card is actually called Birthday Basics.  But I liked the look of the design and thought it would be great for this card. How much easier can you get, punches, designer paper, and a simple saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment