Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thinlits leftovers-What to do/



     After I made the cards I showed yesterday, I noticed the leftovers also showed each word in a different light.  So, I featured them in cards.  I tried to make the colors look about the same, but made sure what showed through the empty spaces would look good.


    I liked the silver look of the Winter Frost designer paper and decided some silver glimmer paper would look good behind the merry.  Don't you just love the look of the new Frosted Finishes embellishments.



    


     When I saw what was leftover after the love was cut out it looked rather odd, so I ran the word through and used the cut out loops as added features.  Now, at least it looks like the word love.
     How would you have fun using the new Expressions thinlits and the leftover pieces?
 



No comments:

Post a Comment