Monday, August 26, 2013

Thinlits Circle card



     Can you find the new items on this card? 

1. The chevron border punch is great.  It was bigger than I thought it would be, therefore the punch out shapes are easy to use as accent pieces. 

2. The stamp set is called Spread the Joy and was designed by one of the employees of StampinUp.  SU is encouraging anyone, demonstrators, customers to design stamps and post them on this site. Anyone can vote on the designs they like.  At the end of the open period the design that gets the most votes will actually be created as a stamp in that person's style and handwriting.  I think this is a great idea.  I actually created a design as a way to push myself. See if you can find mine.

   In case you are wondering how I made the thoughts of you saying into two lines, I used my window punch.  First, I punched out the thoughts, then  of you.  Finally, I resized the of you by placing one end of the punched out section back into the punch to shorten the saying.  What would you create with these new items?

No comments:

Post a Comment