Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Get Well Grunge



    
   Gorgeous Grunge was one of the stamp sets we received at convention.  I was not sure what to do with it until I went to the Jubilant Butterflies meeting and saw this card that Alison made.  I loved everything about it.  The colors, the arrangement of the stamps, and the simplicity.  This is really a one layer card. I really CASED
Alison's card, just changed up the saying to one that could be used as a get well card.
   A little story about me.  On Monday I took a picture of a project to have it ready to post that day on my blog and in an email to customers.  Well, after I took the picture the camera has disappeared.  I have been searching my house inside and out, trash cans, boxes, behind shelves, everywhere I can think of and can not find the camera.  I don't know if this ever happens to you.  I know at some point it will turn up and be in a strange place, I just hope it is not the refrigerator! Thank goodness I have a smart phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment