Saturday, August 17, 2013

Julie's Undefined stamp


  This is one of the cards we made at the Jubilant Butterflies meeting this past Tuesday.  It uses the Thinlits Circle card that I used on my card yesterday.  But the best part of this card is the snail stamp.  StampinUp has come out with a new kit called Undefined.  I am so excited about this new kit.  It allows you to actually create and carve your own design.  Julie created the snail ands we all used it on our cards.
  I found out about Undefined at convention and have been a little nervous about actually carving my own stamp.  After Tuesday I have gotten the courage to give it a try and have a design figured out in my head.  Check out my blog tomorrow to see my design.


     The inside of the card we made on Tuesday.


2 comments:

  1. Have always been intrigued with the idea of carving stamps and this will probably be my next SU purchase after our Vegas trip starting tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete