Friday, August 23, 2013

McDonald House Get Well Stamp



    Tag it is the name of this year's Ronald McDonald house stamp.  I think the images are really cute and love that each one can be cut out using the Chalk Board Framelits.  Simple cards like this one can be as cute as ones with lots of details.  The designer paper is from Gingham Garden. When you need a fast card, designer paper and framelits can make it fast and easy to get the job done.

  Still no camera, not in any trash cans.  I wish it had a tone to it so I could just dial and find it like I can find my phone when I misplace it.  Where would you look for my phone if you were me?

2 comments:

  1. The card for Ronald McDonald House is great. I like how you attached the ribbon. Very simple but unique way of adding ribbon.
    I lost the cap for my exact knife and finally found it hidden under big stack of stuff I was working on.
    I know how you feel as I seem to lose lots of things here in my room.
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WEll, losing the camera has a least made me clean up my craft room. Still in the land of the missing.

    ReplyDelete