Thursday, August 22, 2013

Need a Kleenex?



    
    I received a card like this as a swap more than a year ago and finally had a chance to use it, with my own touch of course.  I chose the Venetian Romance paper because this design reminded me of one I had seen on an actual box of Kleenex.  This would certainly cheer me up if I had a cold or the flu, how about you? The oval for the box top was easy to make.

1, First punch an oval in the center of the designer paper. I used the large oval punch.

2. Next, punch an oval, yes the oval, in the contrasting color.

3. Finally, take the scalloped oval punch and center it around the hole you made in step 2.  Save the oval you punched out for another project.

   I used the new embossing folder called Stylish Stripes for the background paper.  It is one of my favorite things in the Holiday catalog. Finished off with the saying from Sassy Salutations, punched it out with the hexagon punch, and layered it with the new Label Bracket punch also in the Holiday catalog.  Can you tell I love punches?

   The camera still has not shown up and is definitely not in the refrigerator. Mystery still unsolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment