Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Simple cards for Knollwood

 
 
     Designer paper can make a card easy to put together.  The last time I went to Knollwood to make cards with the Senior ladies I took this card.  I had pre-punched all the flowers, and the extra large oval.  Each lady then stamped the words which I then punched out.  This may seem way too easy for you and I but is just right for the ladies that stamp with me.  They have two sides of DSP to choose from so each card can look so very different.  Since they are all on a limited income, and never purchase anything from me, I am able to use up retired supplies I over purchased. Imagine that! over purchasing.
 
    


    I loved the designer paper on this card and thought the saying from the set called Really Good Greetings, had a different way of saying Happy Birthday.  We stamped the words Happy Birthday on the inside.
   I have said it before but going to Knollwood and making cards with the ladies that live there is such a positive experience for me, it makes my day so much brighter.




No comments:

Post a Comment