Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hexagon Flower Scrapbook page



    Scrapbook Your Life for July met this past week and this is one of the layouts we made.  I used the Afternoon Picnic Designer paper and the hexagon punch.  I have some beautiful pictures of  miniature lilac trees that I plan to place on this layout.  Now, what do I have to do to get them there?  Just print them off.  I think I can do that before the class meets next month.
  The scrappers that come to the class have the challenge of placing photos on the pages when they come each month.  They put me to shame.  They have been attending for 4 years now and have pictures on every layout we have made.  You do the math, 4 pages each month, for 4 years equals 192 pages completed.  Way to go Clara and Cammie.

Mirror image of the first page.

No comments:

Post a Comment