Thursday, August 8, 2013

Family Reunion Scrapbook page



     I love how this layout turned out.  I used the I am Me designer paper for the travel pages because it had suitcases and cameras and fit the theme. I added smaller stirps of coordinating cardstock between each piece of DSP.  Each person coming to the class had told me ahead of time where they were going for a trip.  I went onto My Digital Studio and found a map of the US with the download called Fifty Nifty.  I shrank the US to use as an accent piece and marked the journey to the family reunion this year.

   For the second page I found a punch for each state also a part of the Fifty Nifty download and filled it in with designer paper I thought would go along with the color scheme of the designer paper.  I can't wait to add some pictures from my family reunion in Angola, Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment