Monday, September 29, 2014

Kinda Eclectic -Miscellaneous Monday

The first card in the box which features the leaves from the stamp set.

    I love what I do! I have a wonderful downline that help me love what I do.  I got an idea from my friend Julie Davison to let my top sales earners of my downline know how much I appreciate them.  So, I have been working on a surprise kit that I will be sending my top 3 recruits from this past stamping year in the mail tomorrow. The best part of this is they have no idea this is coming.  Here is what they will receive.....

1. The stamp set Kinda Eclectic which we received at convention.  None of the top 3 demonstrators were able to go to convention this year,so I thought they might like to receive one of the items we received.

2. 4 cards that I made that show off the different parts of the stamp set.

3. Some Baked Brown Sugar thick baker's twine, which I love
and the in-color clothes pins.

  I plan to ship these items to them in one of our Paper Pumpkin boxes and include a certificate of appreciation for their hard work. I wish I could be a little mouse to see their expressions when they open the boxes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment