Monday, September 1, 2014

I'm Back and I've Missed My Blog



     Family seemed to fill my time this summer and I really loved seeing everyone.  But I missed my blogging and am really glad to be back.

    One event I love to hold every summer is my Hostess Appreciation Brunch.  I invite any one who is hostess at a party the past Stampin'Up! year, any club member, and any one who had a party order.  This year the number of people who attended the brunch was small, but we had a great time.

    Brunch was Oven Pancake, with fresh peaches and a choice of beverages.  Next was an auction of 3-D items from the past stamping year, and finally everyone made an exclusive make n take I never repeat during the year.

  First we made an envelope box using the envelope punch board. I used some extra retired designer paper that was just perfect for the project.



  Next we made some cards to go inside the envelope box using the Gold Soiree designer paper. Each person was able to personalize the cards with an initial.

 
  We each made 5 cards which fit perfectly into the box, then tied a ribbon around the box to keep it shut and act like a belly band, and finally added some of the wonderful retired roses we carried a couple of years ago as an accent piece.

   We each talked about ways to make this project for friends and family and ended our day with lots of fun and inspiration.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, then contact me and we will talk about setting a date for your own private party with friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment