Monday, September 22, 2014

Punch Art Bookworm Card-Miscellaneous Monday

 

     Fall was the theme for the Fill Your Cardbox class this month.  As I was thinking about all that fall involves, I thought of school, colored leaves, Thanksgiving, and Halloween.  I searched the internet for some basic ideas and found this adorable book worm. Here's how I made him.

1. Punches, oval and circle punches of all sizes. The blacks of his eye is from the cupcake punch.

2. Eye glass ear holders ( not sure what these are really called) are made by punching out one word window, discarding the actual punch and then punching a little above the hole that was made. 

3. Background is the Typeset designer paper, the dictionary page.

   This just makes me smile and I am sure will make the recipient smile also.

No comments:

Post a Comment