Friday, September 26, 2014

Christmas Through the Year -Fix it Friday


     This was the Christmas card we made in August in my Christmas Through the year classes.  Where did I get my inspiration you might wonder?  Well, I looked through the Holiday catalog and found a card sample made with this same stamp set Endless Wishes.  See if you can tell how I fixed it.

 
1. I change the color scheme to Coastal Cabana and Smoky Slate.
 
2. I used Washi tape from the Sweet Sadie and Beach House collections.
 
3. I placed the silver ribbon on top of the Beach House washi tape using my silicone pad and my snail adhesive.
 
4. I stamped the greeting below the washi tape instead of above the washi tape. I found it easier to evenly place the words.
 
Don't forget to try copying or slightly changing the wonderful card samples you can find in our catalogs to fix them your way.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment