Monday, September 15, 2014

For All Things stamp set-Miscellaneous Monday


     It sure feels like fall today, one of my favorite seasons.  This card also makes me feel like fall.  It is one of the featured cards in my Fill Your Cardbox with Fall cards class that is happening today at 12:30 and 6:30.
    You might wonder where I got the idea for this card?  Well, as a demonstrator I receive a magazine once every two months called Stampin Success.  It has lots of good ideas that help me become a better demonstrator.  This was one of the cards featured in the latest addition of the magazine and I loved it.

1. The colors, Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss

2. The simpleness Washi tape, stamp, button and thread.

3. The stamp set For All Things that made the design easy to reproduce.

  This is another template that would be so easy to duplicate.  Look for tomorrow's post to see how I changed it up.
    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment