Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Same Template New Design-Wednesday Wow


  
    I had my card already to post yesterday and guess what happened.  My computer did not cooperate so I could not post.  So, finally things are in working order today. (Actually it was my wireless mouse that would not cooperate and I found out later.....I had placed the new battery in the wrong way.  It is hard some days to be older.)

     I used the design from Monday to create this new card.  See if you can see the changes.  (Doesn't this remind you of the pages you did as a kid where you had to find what was different in each picture?)


1. Background stamp is changed to one from Work of Art.

2. Stamps used are from Freaky Friends, Holiday Invitation, and Good Greetings.

3. Washi tape has been changed to rolls from Epic Day and All is Calm (Holiday Catalog).

3. Mini Clothespin has been used instead of button and linen thread.

  I am on a roll, look for a Christmas card soon using this same template. What card could you make using this template?

No comments:

Post a Comment