Thursday, September 11, 2014

New Gift Card Holder-3-D Thursday

 
   Don't you love finding ways to make life a little easier?  I think this gift card holder is one of those ways.  It is a framelit that can be cut from a 6 inch square piece of card stock or designer paper.  I used the All is Calm designer paper from the Holiday Catalog.  Tags, a heart and circle come along with the framelit.  What would you need a circle for you might ask?

  


  Check out the back of the holder and see the circles used as a way to close the holder.  I can think of a lot of times I would be able to use this.  But... if you are anything like I am you like the idea of being able to use this for something else.



   Check out the cover for this box.  Yes, it is the gift card holder flattened out to cover a box.  You might wonder what size you should make the box.  Well, I also have that information for you.

Box size  6 5/8 by 7 7/8 inches
Score each side at 2 inches and your box will fit nicely underneath the lid.

  Check out this Stampin'Up! youtube video for directions.  In fact check out more of the videos Stampin'Up! posted for the items that are in the Holiday Catalog.  Don't have one yet, then contact me and I will make sure you have one in your hands.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment