Tuesday, January 7, 2014

10,000 Views and a Valentine card

     When I checked the stats on this blog today, I noticed that in the year that I have been blogging I have now had over 10,000 views.  That is big news for me. I have had a wonderful year learning and exploring blogging.  When I don't blog, I now really miss it. So, thanks for checking Sushi Stamps out this past year.
     This card is one of the new items that StampinUp is offering.  It is not in the new catalog but is an offer that is good from December 1 till January 27.  The offer is called A Whole Lot of Love and includes the following.........

1. 2 stamp sets that feature Valentine sentiments.  The stamp on this card is a single stamp called Flowerfull Heart.

2. Sweetheart treat bags

3. Monster Hug  kid Valentine cards

4. Sweet Sayings cards and envelopes.  This card uses one of the preprinted cards and a matching envelope. I like the cards because they are a great base to add simple sayings to and therefore easy to create quite a few for friends and family.

   If these looks like something you would like to make for Valentine's Day, I will be featuring them in my class on January 20, Fill Your Card Box with Love.  Just go to my website to register. www.sushi.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment