Wednesday, January 8, 2014

UfO's- one completed for 2014

The ribbon is from the pillow gifts I got each night. It is tied around the cover of the book.  Inside the front cover I placed a map of the island.

     Do you know what a UFO is in the crafting sewing world?  An Unfinished Object.  Well, I am focusing in 2014 on finishing up unfinished things.  I want to change my reputation. My daughter Debbie got me a t-shirt several years ago that says Queen on Unfinished Projects on the front.  Need I say more.
   Last Friday night I was a part of a scrapbooking group and actually finished an album  YEAH ME!  The scrapbook was of the incentive trip I earned and took in 2014.  Better late than never I say.  Since I have brought the book home and placed it out in the open, my husband who went with me to Hilton Head has already looked the book over once.

 
The bikes we had available to us and a fountain on the grounds of the Westin Hotel where we stayed.

 


We had out picture taken in front of the hotel we stayed in before boarding the bus to head home.

     It felt great to finally have the scrapbook completed.  I wonder how many projects I will be able to finish in 2014?  Do you have any UFO's you plan to finish this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment