Thursday, January 2, 2014

All Occasion Cards for 2014


   If you read my post from yesterday, you know that I am working hard on having my house totally organized ready for the New Year.  This box is full of cards that are ready to go to my friends and family.  Looks like a lot of cards doesn't it!  You might think that it would be hard to keep track of all those cards.  Well, I have a workable system I have used for years that helps me out.

1. I group the cards in several categories.  These are the same categories I use in my Fill Your Card Box classes.

2. When I need a Sympathy card, I just go to the Sympathy tab and find the card I think fits the person I am sending it to.

3. I have a separate box for birthday cards where the tabs indicate what kind of birthday card is behind.  Example, Children, Female, Generic, you get the idea.

This may seem overly simple but I can always put my fingers on a card when I need one.

  These cards are now organized for the coming year.  When I see a category is low then I make up some of my extra supplies for a class.

Who do you send cards to and why?
















No comments:

Post a Comment