Monday, January 27, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Organizer


     Do you love making lists of things?  I do and the Paper Pumpkin kit that came in December to my door has helped me be more organized.  I am always copying down titles of books, or authors, that I want to read on a slip of paper and then never knowing where they are when I am at the library.  So, when I saw what the December kit was I knew exactly what I wanted to use it for.

1. Book titles I want to read. 

2. Authors I love or that have been recommended to me by friends.

3. Movies I want to be sure and order on Netflix.

4. Websites that friends have told me they think I might enjoy.

  In the back of the little book is a bag that I can put my little slips of paper in if I am in a rush and not ready to write them down.  Best thing of all when I run out of the pages that are in the book now, I can just make a new page and add it.
  What would you use a book like this for?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this idea! I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what to do with my own kit! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea. Mine's still in the box because I didn't have a clue what to do with it. Now I think I'll have to get it out and do something with it.

    ReplyDelete