Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Valentine's Day is coming soon


     Valentine's Day is just about one month away.  Wow! how fast the time is flying by.  This is the last card that I made using the Just Sayin stamp set and matching Word Bubbles framelits.  Through making all these cards I have found how much I enjoy using this set.  Tomorrow I will feature a new set.
   I CASEd the card on page 33 of the big catalog and made the following changes.

1. Of course I changed the color scheme, by using the Fresh Prints Designer Series paper stack.

2. I switched the circle into one of the heart framelits.

3. I used an arrow hardware clip instead of the arrow hung up cute clip.

   This is a really cute card that I plan to feature in my Fill Your Card box with Love class to be held on the 20th of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment