Sunday, January 26, 2014

UFO (Unfinished Object) Completed

The front cover with some of the cute stickers that came with the kit.


     Do you set goals for yourself at the start of each new year?  I really enjoy doing that.  I have decided that 2014 will be the year of finishing my UFO's (unfinished objects).  I have even purchase a This and That journal to record each finished project as I finish it.  With each picture I will tell the story about starting and finishing the object.  Here is my first completely finished UFO.

   1. This was the October My Paper Pumpkin kit.  At first I thought Oh No a mini scrapbook, a little out of my comfort zone.  Then I thought a perfect little book to record a small trip.

2. I decided that the 2013 Convention would be a great small trip to record in this little book, and if I got right on it, the trip was not too long ago and my memory would be fresh. (July 2013)

3. I found pictures from convention and had them developed at the local Walgreen store and finally yesterday sat down to do the book.  It was so easy and so much fun to do.  It brought back the memories of convention and the fun I had with my stamping friends.

A favorite layout of the eating area at the Riverton campus of Stampin'Up!


  And now I feel so good having one completed UFO for 2014.  I will get this picture developed and put in my This and That journal and get started on project number 2.

  Paper Pumpkin is a great way to get cards, or mini projects completed is a short amount of time.  And if you subscribe from now until February 10 you will receive a set free set of markers in your first kit.  If you dropped and want to try it again, you will not have to receive the first kit all over again, you will start back up with the current kit.  Wait till you see what I made with the December Paper Pumpkin Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment