Friday, January 17, 2014

November Paper Pumpkin kit


     When I saw the cards for the November Paper Pumpkin I was happy.  I thought the design for the card was so cute and just in time for Christmas.  Well, I did not get them made up but this week during my catch up week, I decided to make them.

1. The first card I make each month looks just like the instructions.

2. Then I go to Pinterest and look for more Paper Pumpkin ideas.

3. I was able to take the supplies to make 4 cards and make 7 cards by adding a few items I had in my supplies.  Thanks for all the great ideas.
Cut off the tip of the banner, and punched the edge with the Scalloped Trim Border punch.
Used a scrap piece of the card base, wrapped 3 layers of star trim onto it and placed it on some Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
Punched a 2 1/2 inch circle out of scrap paper.  Wrapped the star trim around the outside edge of the circle and added a Real Red bow.
Cut the card base to there was just a half page strip.  Attached it to Very Vanilla cardstock.  Added the saying and some star trim.
Used scrap pieces to add the striped strips.  Added some star trim and extra stars for accent pieces.

Cut out the Noel, and placed some striped paper over the hole.  Added a few stars to the top of the card.

 
     I had so much fun looking at the changes people had made to the original card and choosing my favorite designs.  At Leadership we got to look at the next 3 kits and I have to say things are changing.
 
1. There are more accessories in each kit with plenty of leftovers to use in other ways.
 
2. The are more supplies to make more projects in each kit.
 
3. SU has listened to people's reactions to the kits and has greatly improved the quality of each kit.
 
Want to be surprised each month when you pretty red box gets delivered to your house?  Then sign up for the Paper Pumpkin, and list me Sue Scheets as your demonstrator if you do not currently have one.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment